Mid-Level Leadership Workshop – Santa Barbara
This class has available seating. Click on the “register now” button located above.
For a flyer of the class, click HERE
U.S. Department of Justice, Bureau of Justice Assistance
United States Attorney’s Office, Central District of California
Santa Barbara County Sheriff’s Office
California Peace Officers’ Association (CPOA)
Western States Information Network® (WSIN)
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m
The Mid-Level Leadership Workshop inspires mid-level law enforcement leaders to advance officer safety and wellness strategies within their own agencies.
This one-day workshop is a subject expert-facilitated event that:
– Addresses leadership strategies.
– Examines causes of officer assaults, injuries, and deaths.
– Explores critical officer wellness issues.
– Discusses protocols and best practices.
– Discusses setting a safety precedent and accountability.
– Illustrates actionable opportunities to increase safety and
No-cost training to physically and mentally prepare you for duty
Who Should Attend:
This class is open to all sworn, non-sworn and legal professionals in law enforcement.